LASIK EYE SURGERY | GET RID FROM HASSLE OF GLASSES
LASIK, which stands for laser in-situ keratomileusis, is a popular surgery used to correct vision in people who are near-sighted, farsighted, or have astigmatism.
All laser vision correction surgeries work by reshaping the cornea, the clear front part of the eye, so that light traveling through it is properly focused onto the retina located in the back of the eye. LASIK is one of a number of different surgical techniques used to reshape the cornea.
What Are the Advantages of LASIK Eye Surgery?
LASIK has many benefits, including:
- It has been around for over 25 years and it works! It corrects vision. Around 96% of patients will have their desired vision after LASIK. An enhancement can further increase this number.
- LASIK is associated with very little pain due to the numbing drops that are used.
- Vision is corrected nearly by the day after LASIK.
- No bandages or stitches are required after LASIK.
- Adjustments can be made years after LASIK to further correct vision if vision changes while you age.
- After having LASIK, most patients have a dramatic reduction in eyeglass or contact lens dependence and many patients no longer need them at all.
“Journal of Universal Surgery” offers the most comprehensive and reliable information pertaining to the latest developments in the field. The Journal also believes in advancing new hypotheses and opinions by means of its high quality Research, Reviews, Case reposts, Perspectives, and Commentaries. Thus, the content published in the journal is original and comprehensive.
Manuscripts are subjected to rigorous peer review, where acclaimed scientists that are part of the editorial board are involved in this process to add value to the research findings. The impartial and transparent review process ensures the highest publication standards.
Share the world, your researches or reviews or short commentaries on Surgery.
Manuscripts number will be provided to the corresponding author within 72 hours for the respective manuscript submitted.
- 21 day rapid review process with international peer-review standards.
- Timeline of processing from Submission to Publication is 45 days.
- Manuscript will be published within 7days of acceptance.
Any queries may be directed to email@example.com
Journal of Universal Surgery: OPEN ACCESS