Journal of Trauma and Orthopedic Nursing, a quality platform for sharing scientific outcomes related to trauma care and orthopedic nursing.
On behalf of the Journal of Trauma and Orthopedic Nursing as Editor-in-Chief, it is my pleasure and honour to welcome you to collaborate with the Journal for its upcoming issue. Journal of Trauma and Orthopedic Nursing has announced 50% discount on article publication charges for the author’s worldwide.
The Journal focuses on trauma, orthopedic trauma, hard and soft tissue trauma, psychological trauma, post-traumatic stress disorder, traumatic Injury, burn trauma, sexual trauma, trauma therapy, trauma resuscitation, trauma in pregnancy, age related bone disorders, arthritis, trauma Counselling, Fracture, Dental Injury, sports Trauma, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, joint replacement, foot and ankle trauma, hip replacement, knee replacement, bone cancer, including injuries to bone, muscle, ligament, and tendons and other areas justifying the title of the journal.
The journal invites different types of articles including original research article, review articles, short note communications, case reports, Editorials, letters to the Editors and expert opinions & commentaries from different regions for publication. A standard editorial manager system is utilized for manuscript submission, review, editorial processing and tracking which can be securely accessed by the authors, reviewers and editors for monitoring and tracking the article processing. Manuscripts can be forwarded to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
How we work:
- After submission, an acknowledgement with manuscript number is sent to the corresponding author within 7 working days.
- A 21 day window time frame is allotted for peer-review process wherein multiple experts are contacted.
- Author proof is generated within 7 working days after the acceptance decision.
Benefits on Publication:
- Open Access: Permanent free access to your article upon publication ensures extensive global reach and readership.
- Easy Article Sharing: Our open access enables you to share your article directly with colleagues through email and on social media via a single link, permitting third party reuse with appropriate citation in addition to the retention of content copyright by the author.
- Global Marketing: Through promotion in a targeted global email announcement or press release, your article will be seen by thousands of the top-most thought-leaders in your field.
- Color Art: In a world of black & white journal articles, high-quality full-color images make your article stand out from the crowd and tell a complete story, increasing readers and citations.
- Social Media Exposure: Extended reach for your article through links on Twitter accounts provides maximum visibility worldwide.
- Reprints: Distribute your work to colleagues and at conferences as we provide hard copy color reprints of your article on order.
Journal of Trauma and Orthopedic Nursing
Whatsapp no: +1-947-333-4405